I have been reading so much that I have not taken time to meditate on the things I have read. I think I am actually getting burned out, time is going so fast. Am I redeeming the time? It is a blessing to read the Bible, commentaries, however, I need to digest all these deep theological truths. Theology as an applied discipline. I need a spiritual retreat and take time to get recharged in thinking about why I do the things I do. Am I really living for God's kingdom? or am I set on advancing my own agenda? Right now I'm so set on finishing school. "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be given into you." It still blows my mind that God's kingdom is already here. I need eyes to see, that death has been conquered by Jesus Christ. Do I not realize that if I am in Christ, I have eternal life? One thing that struck me today, God always intiaties what we cannot do for oursleves. In our rebellion, God still sends his son to die on a cross for us. God lifts up in heavenly places with Him, gives us new life. I need to realize if I am in Christ, death must take place to the old man. There has to be a new creation, not of my own willing, but on the grace of God.

Another thought on my mind, VIM
Vision-To contribute to the need of the saints in Philippines
Intent-Doing it
Means-Save a dollar a day
encourage church to do it
Friday offerings
Raise 1800 in one month. It can be done.


Leave a Reply