The greatest thinkers in history (Augustine, Calvin, Luther) are those who have thought great thoughts about God. These saints had a high view of the sovereignty of God, the Lordship of Christ, the wonderful grace of God bestowed upon us in Christ. May I think great thoughts about God. How weak and fragile can be the little faith that I have. God once again showed me how awesome He is. God answered one of my prayers concerning my dad when I was in sheer desperation. God always come through when theres nothing I COULD DO except ask Him for help. And God surely came through. I have been so busy lately that I feel like I have no time for God. The ironic thing is that I am immersed with ministry, studying about Him during school, yet why do I feel so far? I feel like a Martha, rather than a Mary who sits humbly and receives instruction and teaching from the Lord. I have not been still before the Lord these couple weeks, and its taking a toll on me. Lord, restore my soul I ask. Please refresh me with your peace and I ask for a sense of wholeness again. Please grant me refreshment from your Spirit and help me set aside time for you. Maybe time in the Biola chapel prayer room might be good time to meet with you. Thank you for this day, refresh me, give me eyes to see. In the name of my great God and savior, amen


Leave a Reply