God is faithful. Even when I am unfaithful, He always remains unchanging. God has blessed me today with a good day at work. I wish I could've been more in prayer, I am reminded today how idle my thoughts could be while working. I need to train my mind to think God's thoughts after Him and just be humbled by His majesty. My weeks are going by so fast. Last night's Bible study was a blessing, Praise and Worship was great. I think I should come to Friday Bible study more prepared, it seems like we go from idleness to transition to "worship" mode at 730. After Praise and Worship, it goes back to idle mode. Worship should have been down the minute I wake up and the minute I fall alseep. This is true worship. Teach me to think your thoughts after you. I need grace, I need to really look at your wonderful grace at the cross. Teach me and humble me precious Lord.

In Jesus name,
Amen.


Leave a Reply