1 John 2:8 Now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He appears, we may have confidence and not shrink away from Him in shame at His coming

Today was great! I get to study God's Word all day! I woke up and went to school. I began studying for Friday Bible Study and started studying Ephesians. Afterwards, I proceeded to work. Me and Jae worked on his essay, and it amazes me that persecution is really real, even among his family. After work, went to class. New Testament Survey is always a blessing. What really struck my heart in class was 1 Thessalonians 2. Paul exhorts the believers in Thessalonica with GENTLENESS, loving affection like a mother, and TOUGH LOVE as a father. A balance of humility, meekness, and stength all combined by the grace of God. The believers could not refute Paul's life because he walked with absolute integrity before them. In class, it amazes me to just see glimpses of God's precious truth. I could feel my innermost being lighting up as I began understanding bits of scripture. God's word is truly a light to the soul. O teach me to delight in your Holy Word Father, you alone are righteous, pure, holy. I praise You for all you are doing in my life and continue to do. If your grace has truly been working in my life, you will bring it to completion because YOU ALONE are faithful.


Leave a Reply