Memory Verse of the day 2 Peter 3:10
"But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a shout, and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its work will be burned up."

Memorizing Scripture is awesome. It's like chewing bubble gum for the soul. It helps me fight sin. It delivers me from temptation. Today went by fast. I woke up and read 2 Peter, then slept, and woke up again to pump some iron. After I came home, I began reading NT Survey and Unitarian Univeralist. After my readings, I went to go have breakfast with my dad. I need to pray more, with perseverance for his salvation. How do we learn to live life without Jesus Christ? There is a dying world out there not only physically, but spiritually. People walk around not knowing the purpose they are created for. Spiritual problems are damaging, because it is out of the heart that we live. If the heart has nothing to live for, it is absolutely hopeless and dead. Only God can fill a heart. I think I heard it once that our hearts have cross shaped holes in them, and only in Christ does our heart become whole.

After I came home and wrote my epistemology precis. Went to XL, and sub for Mrs. Kim. I should have prayed more before I went to work. The High School kids wear me out. You have to have a lot of patience with them and love them. Being young can limit perspective as they were continually groaning with their assignments. I wish they could see the importance of time and preciousness of Jesus Christ.

Blessing from the Lord: A Job, A home, Getting accepted into the Philosophy program at Talbot.

Father, I pray that all these things will be only be means to loving You more. This should fill my heart with gratitude for your goodness to me. I could be so cold sometimes in how good you are to me. I pray that I would praise you in the good times and bad times. Thank you for this day.
In Jesus name, amen


Leave a Reply