This is what the Holy Spirit said to me....one simple word, "GO". The Christian life is a surrendered life. The church has been infiltrated with false teaching of the American dream, careers, money, fame, sex, comfort, ease. This IS NOT THE CHRISTIAN LIFE. The Christian life is one of a cross, not a Vacation home. Why do I do things? What will overcome the world?
It is the love of God that constrains me. It's about loving Jesus Christ. Loving who He is and what He has done. Give me us clean hands Lord, turn my heart from evil. Forgive me for my dullness, renew me Lord. Help me lay down everything at your feet for the glory of Your name. Take my mind, my time, my education and may it be offered for the glory of your Name.

Help me ACT NOW, Immediately. Seal this prayer Lord
In Jesus Name,
Amen


Leave a Reply