God gives coherence to all things. The Trinune God is the only reasonable explantion: One God manifested in three persons. God is one in essence, three in persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Jesus said: "I and the Father are One" John 10:30

a. The Body of Christ.
One Spirit, many members. One Spirit, many gifts.

b. Univeristy.
One unifying Discipline (Theology), many diverse disciplines (Biology, Philosophy, Cosmology, Physics).

c. Essay.
One unfiying thesis, many main points that support the thesis.

d.Marriage
One flesh, yet two distinct persons: Male and Female

e. Sermons
One main unifying propostion, diverse main points.

f. Family
One family, different members: Father, Son, Children.

g. Art
One portrait, yet diverse color schemes and strokes of paint.

h. My Christian Relationship.
I am not God. Jesus did everything in obedience to the Father. Jesus accomplishes my salvation. When I obey Christ, I abide in Him, and therefore am one with Christ as Christ is one with the Father. There is the mystery of plurality and unity.


One Comment

  1. Greetings Alex Hong

    On the subject of the triune God
    I recommend this video:
    The Human Jesus

    Take a couple of hours to watch it; and prayerfully it will aid you in your quest for truth.

    Yours In Messiah
    Adam Pastor

    ReplyDelete