Romans 13:13-14
Let us walk properly as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and sensuality, not in quarreling and jealousy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to gratify its desires.

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, thing about these things.

Ephesians 6:16-18
In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perserverance, making supplication for all the saints.

Lord Jesus,
There really is a spiritual war out there. I need your grace to live a pure and holy life before you, pleasing. I know you have great things in store for me. Give my heart affections for you so that the things of the world will seem complete folly compared to the heavenly pleasures. Open my eyes to the reality of your Spirit. I need you Lord. Thank you for being my God. Thank you for being my first love. Thank you for your faithfulness despite my unfaithfulness. Thank you for taking my condemnation, guilt and shame at the cross. Thank you for the POWER of your Resurrection. I believe, help my unbelief.

In Jesus Name,
Amen


Leave a Reply