What do I love to do? I need to figure out and specify my passion in where God wants me to serve Him. Well, I love how early theologians were not only committed to their local church, but were pastors, professors, scholars, philosphers, theologians, scientists, mathematicians, conselours, evangelists, apologists, and godly men. It is abosultely amazing to see how brilliant early theologians were like Augustine, Calvin, and Luther.

I think I am called to be a Christian apologist (2 Cor. 10:3-5). I love TRUTH. I love how UNCHANGING TRUTH IS. I love REVEALED TRUTH. God has made himself known in history, archeology, science, and the person of Jesus Christ. I confident that the claims of Christianity can stand the attacks of skepticism.

Secondly, I also love to teach the Word of God. The Word of God is life-transforming. It has changed my life and has changed the lives of millions throughout history. As the Psalmist says, "I have more understanding than all my teachers, for your testimonies are my meditation, I understand more than the aged, for I keep your precepts" (Psalm 119:99-101).

Third, I love the the local church. The local church is sanctifying me and has been a great joy to be in fellowship with the saints bought with the blood of Christ, and indwelt by the Spirit of God.


Leave a Reply