I long for a deeper relationship with God. I don't want to know God intellectually, but know him from the deepest inner most being of my heart. This takes surrender, relationship building, and quietness before God. Learning to hear his Spirit dwelling in me, leading me to a greater love for Jesus Christ. I want to know the love of Christ that surpasses all knowledge and understanding. Here are some helpful thoughts in my readings that have been insightful:


True Spirituality
1. Intellectual knowledge
2. Spirit directed religious experience
3. Pracitcal obedience

"The Puritians knew the truth with their minds, felt the truth in their hearts, and obeyed the truth in their lives." Satisfy Your Soul

How am I doing with God?
It really amazes me how much I ignore God during the day. I get on with school, lunch, homework, that lose consciousness of God throughout the day. I think that I should consecrate school, homework, and all the daily mundane things of life to God as a means to love him more. Teach me to this Lord.


Leave a Reply