Romans 6:14

For sin will have no dominion over you, since you are not under law but under grace.

Jesus Christ has PAID my penalty, and transferred me over to the kingdom of light. He has broken the power of sin in my life. By the Spirit, I will put to the deeds of the flesh. You are either a son of disobedience, leading to death, or you are a son of obedience leading to life eternal. The law condemns us because we are all sinners. But Christ has fulfilled the law through his death on the cross. "He was delivered over to death for ours sins, and was raised to life for our justifaction." Anyone who hopes in Jesus will never be put to shame. What a wonderful Savior I have. What a wonderful God. There is no one like Jesus, and no one who lays down his life for his sheep. Our God stepped into time, into poverty, into humanity, into death, to give us eternity, riches of his glorious grace, and life eternal. Abba, sanctify me by Your Word, teach me to treasure your Word.


Leave a Reply