Sometimes I feel like quitting. I am just overwhelmed with how my walk is suppose to be. There are so many inconsistencies in my life that does not glorify the Lord. Ministry can be rough and take a toll on you. There are so many needs to be met, it is overwhelming. My heart is hurting and broken inside because I struggle with guilt that I am a failure and not leading well. The Lord was a man aquainted with sorrows, yet without sin. I thank him that He did not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. Lord, would you heal my heart. It's hurting right now. People place such high standards and expectations that I will never seem to live up too. I am a failure, and I am glad that you can use my failures for your glory. Please remove sin in my life. Please remove religious hypocrisy, so that men might glorify my Father who is in heaven. Forgive my iniquity that I would teach sinners and transgressors your way. I pray for your mercy, your cleansing and healing Lord.


Leave a Reply