I really hate feeling up and down, and unhealthy spiritually. The root causes of spiritual depression is (1) unbelief and (2) unconfessed sin in my life. Psalm 139 teaches me to examine my heart, and ask God to help me forsake any wicked way in me. I have been really burdened with ministry. I am always studying so that I could teach, but I feel like I never have time just to get away and read my bible just for my enjoyment. I come home saturday nights feeling exhausted and all I want to do is not think, and rest. I feel like I'm always serving and it is hard to find rest. I may even think that just because I'm serving, I think I am right with God. God is not going to look at works to be accepted by him, because my works are filthy rags. He is going to look if I trusted his Son and his great salvation.


1. I need to train myself to rest. I got to schedule this and make this a discipline.


Leave a Reply