" The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil" 1 John 3:8

Through the death of Christ, I have been crucified along with him with my old sinful nature. I have a new life with Jesus Christ, to walk in the light as He is in the light. I am called from darkness into his marvelous light. Called to be free. Called to be holy. Called to be a co-heir with Christ.

Father,
Help me believe these precious promises that I might partake in the divine nature. Keep my eyes fixed upon you above all else. Help me seek your kingdom first and your righteousness. And when I stray, I pray your Holy Spirit would hit me with the rod of discipline to get me back on track. I love you Lord. You are my portion. Only you can satisfy my finite heart. I want to stand in awe of you. I want the whole earth to be filled with the glory of the Lord, your righteousness, your justice, your mercy, your grace. Protect this feeble sheep who needs your guidance daily.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.


Leave a Reply