And dwelt among us.

Transcendence meets imminence in Jesus Christ. God above and beyond becomes intimate and enters his creation that He created. God becomes all in all in the person of Jesus Christ. The unique One, becomes aquainted with our sorrows and our griefs. The Creator God lays down his life for fallen humanity lost in darkness. The Light of the World becomes forsaken so that he might turn men from the darkness to the Light. The Creator enters creation in the Incarnation. Divine meets humanity, Infinite meets Finite. The Incarnation of the Son of God blows my mind. It shows me that the Creator loves me. He became like me. He made me. He layed down his life for me that I might be filled with his fullness. Mercy, Justice, Grace, Faithfulness, Sovereignty, Wrath, Goodness, and Patience all come crashing in the cross of Christ, the blazing center of the Glory of God.

Father in Heaven,
Thank you that you have made me your child through my Lord Jesus Christ. Be near to me. Help me stand in awe of the Word became flesh. Grant me a worshipping heart.
In the Word's Name, Jesus Christ, Amen.


Leave a Reply