I have nothing apart from God. There is only One that deserves my true affection, God himself. Countless times I have been forsaken by many people close to me, yet God remains true everytime. Whom do I have in heaven besides thee O Lord? Why would I want to trade you for something infinitely less? Thank you that you remain true while we are untrue. Thank you that you shine in darkness. Thank you for the truth, that comforts me. Thank you for Jesus, who was abandoned, forsaken, betrayed. He went through all the emotions I go through, but more. He was forsaken by the Father so that I might draw near to the Father when men hurt me and despise me. I love you O Lord. Do not forsake me, lest I perish. Break the generational sin. Break the darkness. I pray that I would see your glorious salvation in my life because I trust you.


Leave a Reply