Alex: When are you going to become a believer?
Family Member: When you start acting like one.

Alex: What are you going to say before God when you stand before Him?
Family Member: Maybe you did or did not exist? I love your Christ but I hate your Christians.

Thoughts
1. I do need to live a better life in the Home. However, I praise God that Jesus is the One who died for my sins. It is the grace of God that saves me, not my perfection. "For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."

2. "Maybe you did or did not exist?"
Maybe God's Response: I gave you Creation, the Sun, the Stars, the Moon, Animals, Human Creativity, Morality, Truth, Goodness, Beauty, my Son, His Resurrection, My Word, my children who were martyred, the apostles, the church, your conscience. It is not a question of evidence, but of unbelief.

3. I love your Christ, I hate your Christians
Jesus: "Then he will answer them saying, "Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it one of the least of these, you did not do it to me" And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life." (Matt. 25:45-46)


Leave a Reply