I have been revived by God to love and serve His people. I was being overcritical awhile back, but after the nine marks conference, God renewed my passion for the local church. I am so thankful that God has placed me at CFBC. We have problems, but God's glory is still seen in the warm grandmas, young children, passionate and goofy youth. God brings so many diverse people into the church. Ephesians talks about how God bought people through his Son's blood that he might unite both Jew and Gentile together. The gospel will be proclaimed through the context of the local church and love for other believers. The gospel will be glorious as diverse people love one another (john 13:34).


Submit to your leaders, for the keep watch over your soul.
I am thankful that I have Pastor Ed as my leader. What a faithful man. I need to make this known to him more often and affirm him. The Lord has been putting on my heart how I can make his life easier so that he can devote himself to the preaching the Word.

Love One Another
I have been thinking a lot lately of how our church can be more integrated. I talked to Tita Daisy today at prayer meeting and how she is looking for someone to be a kuya to Kenneth. A bright glimmer of hope and joy shined through her face as I said that I would be willing to help Kenneth out with his homework one of these days. I am going to take the kids out to the Zoo to help integrate the church family and show my love for them.

There is so many works to do, and there is so much grace that needs to be given because of what Jesus has done for me. Jesus, help me reflect your character and beauty and grace. I want people to see you as beautiful.


Leave a Reply