Every time I hear whispers of the gospel, my heart rings with joy. My human nature tries to please God by WHAT I DO, but when I remind myself WHAT HE HAS DONE, I am convinced that there is no other Savior as beautiful as MY Jesus. I want the whole world to see the beauty of MY Savior. I grieve that I live in this God-ignoring world. I grieved that I do not give more attention and love to my Savior. So many times I make Christianity a religion rather than a relationship through what Christ has accomplished on the cross. Jesus tells me not to grow cold, or he will remove my lampstand as he speaks to the church of Ephesus in Revelation 2. God, burn this fire and increase it and ignite it for your name's sake. I have been praying this for awhile I know you will answer this because I desire that YOUR NAME MIGHT BE GLORIFIED. DO this for your name's sake.


LET ME SEE YOUR GLORY, LEST I PERISH. I WILL FIGHT TO SEE YOUR GLORY AND MAKE YOU MY TREASURE. HOLY SPIRIT HELP ME.


Leave a Reply