Heaven should be way sweeter than the world. Heaven should be more desirable than the world. If Christ is not becoming increasingly sweeter, and heaven filling more and more of my thoughts, it might be a sign that I am satisfied with this world. This world is hell for a believer exactly because we do not see Jesus face to face. For a believer, earth will be as close as hell because we are not in the very presence of the Lord now. For an unbeliever, earth will be as close as heaven because of the many graces that they receive without acknowledging the Creator. I pray that I would not be satisfied with this world. This world is crap without my Jesus. He is the only one that can satisfy. He is the only one in whom I see rays of hope, happiness, and love. I want to see my Jesus. I want my soul to be satisfied in Him alone. What a friend I have in Jesus!


Leave a Reply