1. Jesus suffered for our propitiation (the appeasement of the wrath of God), we suffer for the propagation of the gospel so that his propitiation and his love might be made known.


2. Today I had to talk to a counselor for my Spiritual formation class. The test results confirmed that I am an introvert because I love books!

3. Kay Warren's message on focus on the family was very convicting. Conviction is useless it is accompanied by action. Jesus calls us to deny ourselves, pick up our cross, and live for the kingdom by embracing suffering. There are millions of orphans right now as we speak who are parentless because of the aids epidemic. Life is meaningless in America because the highlight of our lives here is American idol, dancing with the stars, dinner parties, comfortable living, big groceries stores, while THERE ARE MILLIONS of suffering children right now.

4. I want to see God. You see God by surrendering to Him. I want to see the beauty of His creation. You see God by dying to yourself. You see God's mercy and compassion when you embrace suffering and extend that compassion and mercy to others.

5. I want to be free to serve God and build his kingdom on earth. I want Christ to be seen as glorious.


One Comment

  1. amen amen!! i was listening to kay warren's msg today on focus as well. soo convicting. let us pick up our crosses, deny ourelves, and FOLLOW HIM!!

    ReplyDelete