Here was an interesting insight I heard on the radio this morning as I was driving to school. I should begin to cultivate faithfulness and give thanks in all circumstances. God is working out is good and sovereign plan. Here are some things I am thankful for:

  • God did not leave me to go on with my depravity. If were not for the grace of God, I would be entangled with so much more sin and have no hope and purpose in life. I would still be Peter Pan.
  • Going to Talbot is such a privilege, studying under top Christian philosophers.
  • I have a job in a tough economy with a Christian work environment.
  • I have a church family
  • I have a faithful Pastor
  • God uses my brokenness to weave out his beautiful artpiece
  • I will be out of credit card debt this month!
  • I am free to use my singleness to serve Christ and make the most out of every day
  • I am able to teach God's Word and his faithfulness in my life
  • God helped me give up things for greater things. Let go of the world and God gives you true joy.
  • I have a home to live in
  • I have food provided for everyday
  • I have a car
  • I have a blanket
  • God meets my needs every month
  • I have a second job at a cool paintball store where I can spend time in the Word
Wow, there is really a lot to be thankful for! Praise the Lord!


Leave a Reply