This weekend was a blessing. We started homeless ministry this saturday and it was a HUGE success. I was praying that God would lead us to the right people and he answered that! We saw homeless people at City Hall and gave them sac lunches. They were super friendly and directed us to Ganisha park where more homeless people stay. At Ganisha Park, we continued to pass out food and bless the people there. There is even an amphitheater there! So I was thinking we can start doing homeless ministry more consistently, bless the people there, and even start developing relationships with the people so that we can share the Word of God with them! I'm so glad that we get to apply the Word in this area in helping the oppressed.

Sunday service was a blessing. Pastor Sam preached on the sufficiency, power, and wisdom of Christ in healing Jairus daughter and the woman who touched his garments. Afterwards, I had small group meeting where we continued to discuss what it means to live on mission. Then went to Sierra View and I was blessed to have my lovely choir back me up in singing (i.e. Grandma and Monina) and taught on the seeking Savior and Zacchaeus in Luke 19, "For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the Lost."

The biggest blessing of the day was going to Tita Lilia's house and continuing vision casting for Amazing Grace Missions. We had good fellowship and new members added to the board. I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN WITH THIS PROJECT! "The Harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few." My dreams of the orphanage and the seminary are slowly acutalizing as we continue to plan, and my heart rejoices in the fact that I can be part of God's amazing mission to serve the oppressed, visit the orphan, clothed the naked, and bless less fortunate people! The Lord loves justice, mercy, and compassion. What does the Lord require of me? "He has told you, O Man, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?" (Micah 6:8)

Father in Heaven,
The devil is seeking to destroy me and my ministry. Please keep me from the Evil One. Help me be aware of his schemes and not fall for his lies and traps. Lord, you have great things in store for me. Keep me following the narrow way and lead me in the way everlasting. Help me flee from sin and distractions that keep me from looking unto you. God, help me. Teach me to number my days that I might get a heart of wisdom. Help me be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in your work knowing that my labor is not in vain.

In Jesus Name,
Amen.


Leave a Reply