I arrived 3:40 a.m. in Manila. It was a blessing because I slept for ten hours on the plane. I had a whole row to myself or the first few hours. Pastor Art picked me up and then we came back to his place. At 9:30 a.m., we went to Robinsons Mall where I went to a starbucks to prepare for the evening youth service. We came back home, ate shakeys, and rested for a bit until 5pm came. We arrived at Pastor Faller's Youth Service where four different churches gather together to sing. The music was very contemporary with each youth group performing their songs. I preached on 1 Cor. 15, "What is the Gospel?". I hope these kids do not have a shallow understanding of God, but that they may see Christ magnified.


One Comment

  1. i am so glad you're safe and that God is showering grace upon you and using you mightily to speak His glorious truth!!! i am praying for you, everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete