Today, I receieved an unexpected email. I didn't make a deadline, but the Lord is teaching me to trust his provision. God is faithful and will meet my needs. I am done with school for the summer and feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I need to focus more on the local church and focus on praying more to see God move. We are utterly dependent on God's Spirit. We need to pray that the Holy Spirit would bring sanctification and revival in the people.

Prayer meeting
It is always a blessing to go to prayer meeting. I love singing the hymns that are so rich with theological truths. On top of that, everyone is off key so it makes me feel comfortable singing and makes me laugh that i ll have a glorified voice in heaven. Bea shared that I was a blessing to her in teaching Sunday School. That really blessed my heart because normally those kids drive me crazy when I teach them. It reminds me that my labor is not in vain, and the Lord reminded me to keep being faithful with the little things and he will give me greater responsibilites in the future.


Leave a Reply