Psalm 27:14 Wait for the Lord;
be strong, and let your heart take courage;
wait for the Lord!

Today the Lord spoke to my heart about waiting for God to renew my strength. I have been crying out to him to restore me and renew me, but I need to wait. I don't like this season of dryness. I want to be passionate for Jesus Christ. He is so glorious and I am so blind. I have been noticing that I have not been completely satisfied in Him and I am starting to seek other things to satisfy me, whether it be sports, reading, my education, etc. I got to preach to myself today as I was teaching sunday school: "Only God can satisfy our souls eternally." Teach me what that means Lord. How do I rest contented in you. Satisfy me with your steadfast love and lead me in your paths. "Turn my eyes from looking at worthless things and give me life in your ways."

How to fight for Joy

1. Make time to read the Bible, schedule it. Write it on my google calender. Noon day memorization, night time meditation of learning to be still. Be a farmer and sow, God causes the growth

2. Memorize Scripture and love it more than fine gold.

3. Wait upon the Lord to renew my strength.

4. Be still before God and just listen to His word.

5. Know that Jesus already accomplished my redemption at calvary, and believe it by faith.


One Comment

  1. Hey Alex! I'm so encouraged whenever I read your blog. And it's so amazing how the Lord works because a few of these things, I have been thinking about also! Keeping you in prayer my friend! Until the next time...

    ReplyDelete