1. Anything that satisfies me that is not God is idolatry. Lately, I have been trying to find my satisfaction in education. This is a danger that I face. The prestige of degrees, titles, awards, of being an academic can be worldly if it is not taken under an eternal perspective. Also, God will not look at my Phd or masters degree in heaven, but he look if I found my complete satisfaction in Jesus. I need to rid myself of this worldly mindset.

2. Great Christians have eternity in their mind and see the shortness of our temporary existence on earth.

3. When unbelievers see us do gospel-centered social work, they cannot slander us and misconceptions get destroyed.

4. There should be a boldness for the truth that is undergirded by humility and servanthood. This is powerful witness for the gospel.


Leave a Reply