Romans 10:11 For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed."

How do I know I am forgiven by God? Look to the one who bore the nails. "I feel far away from God" When we did not seek Him, He came to us born of a virgin and took on flesh. "I feel guilty" He bore my guilt on the cross. "Where is God?" Seated at the right hand of the Father interceding for us. "Life is too hard to live." He said, "In this world you will have tribulation, but take heart, I have overcome the world." "How do I know God accepts my prayers?" Christ lives to make intercession on my behalf. Soul, why do you doubt the One who came to take your place? "Whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed." Father, may I come to you boldly through Your precious Son by the power of the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name, Amen.


Leave a Reply