Its 10:40 pm and I am exhausted. Started the morning reading Acts about Paul's missionary journeys. I do even remember what I read this morning because of so much activity that has been going on through the day. I do remember Paul reasoning in the synagogues with the Jews about the Resurrection of Christ. Its interesting to see that Paul uses different approaches in different contexts. In Athens, he appeals to intuitive truths about the One True God. After that, went to the gym at 7:30 to go swimming and pump some iron. Went to school and took my cults of America test and passed it!! I have to remember though that all this academic work is only a means to an end, the glory of God.

After school, I proceeded to work at XL learning center. I got to edit some papers and butcher the kids essays with a red marker. Editing horrible papers makes me realize how much I love good writing! But Praise the Lord for providing me with not only with one job, but two! God has truly blessed me because both of my bosses are Christian.

I need to pray more, I feel burdened that I can go on a whole day without talking to God or being aware of His presence. I get caught with so many "things" that I lose focus so easily. Even going to a Christian school and be surrounded by Christian all the time does not guarantee a good relationship with God. I need to make time.


Leave a Reply