1. Purpose-What I am called to accomplish in Life
  • To Proclaim the Gospel of the Grace of Christ (1 Cor. 2:2, 1:18, 2 Cor. 5:21)
  • To defend the Faith (2 Cor. 10:3-5, 1 Peter 3:15, Jude 1:3)
  • To fear the Lord (Ecclesiastes 12:13-14)
  • To love God with all my mind, heart, and soul

2. Passion-a sense of enthusiasm about my purpose and direction

  • Destroy False and Secular Philosophies who take captive the minds of men
  • The Pursuit of the Life of the Mind
  • The love of the Cross (Cross of Christ, Don't Waste Your Life, Etc.)

3. Goals-Where I want to Go

  • Teach in the Summer to Seminary Students throughout the World
  • Serve the Local Church in Equipping the Saints (i.e. Sunday School, Friday Bible Study)

4. Plans-What I am going to do to get there

  • Talbot-MA Philosophy Program, Maybe MA Theology or MDiv Program
  • Short-Term Mission Trips (Philippines 2010, Colombia?, Africa? Vietnam? Thailand?)

5. Priorities-How I will arrange my plans to get there

  • Finish my education (2-3 years)
  • Raise support for missionary endeavors

6. Schedule-When I will actually do it

  • Graduate M.A. Philosophy Program possibly 2011 Lord willing
  • Gradauate M.A. Theology 2012 Lord Willing
  • PHD Program in Philosophy or Theology??? (2012-2015)
  • Philippines Missions Trip this Summer June 25-July 25

7. Execute-Just Do It

8. Evaluation-Assessment of what happened, and how I can improe the process?


Leave a Reply