What a blessing and priveledge to attend Shepherd's conference this year. I am so encouraged to see true godly men, who love Jesus and his precious atonement. I saw glimpes of heaven as we sang praises and worshipped our God in heaven. There were tears in my eyes because I got to saw glimpses of the beauty of the cross. The gospel is so simple: Jesus died for MY sins, and he rose again on MY behalf. It is the love of Christ that compels me to serve Him. I am refreshed because I get to sit as a sheep and let's these faithful men of God shepherd me through the Word.

Rick Holland's Message
Luke 12:1-13
To be a faithful minister of the gospel, I show integrity.

Instead of pointing other's hypocrisy out, I should first be aware of my own hypocrisy.
Instead of fearing man, I should fear a God who sends people to eternal damnation and hell.
Instead of fearing temporal weakenesses, I should fear eternal rejection by the Holy Spirit through disobedience.
Instead of being anxious, I should look to the one who has my hairs all numbered.

A Philosophy of Student Ministry
Present Jesus Christ as the all-sufficient satisfying Savior
Proclaim Him, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ
Partner with the Parents
Encourage their own disicpleship

The kingdom of God is so vast, time is short, and there is so much work to do.


Leave a Reply