This is a rebuke to me. I have been so busy serving the Lord, that I forget why I am doing the things I do. Even good things, things of the LORD, can be a distraction. I study the Word of God all day, yet why do I feel so far and heartless towards God? I think I have been caught in the "pharisee" trap, doing the "religious" thing without no heart. Its so easy to get caught up in the routine of things, its my job to remind me that I should continually seek the Lord. Please open my eyes again to see your beauty. When I see your beauty Lord, sin shall lose its attractiveness on me. When I see your beauty, obedience will be natural. Help me this night, renew my spirits, for your mercy, you look inside my heart and its deceitful, for your grace, help me Lord Jesus. Shine your light. In your name, Amen.


Leave a Reply