Listening to Crazy Love by Francis Chan has been really encouraging to me. The book addresses lukewarm Christianity. Lukewarm Christianity disgusts God. I want with all my heart to not fall into this trap. I see it in the church, and I see it in my own life. It is way to easy to be comfortable at church, and think that your ok. Yea, I don't drink and have immoral relationships, but how does my life look any different from a moral unbeliever? Do I give radically? Do I love radically? Does my life reflect the awesomeness of God. I want to be renewed and zealous for the Lord. I want to be like King Hezekiah, who destroyed all the high places and "did what was right in the sight of the Lord." The Psalmists prays, "With my whole heart I seek you, let me not wander from your commandments." God, you know my complacency. Only You can change my heart when I see your Majesty again. Help me think great thoughts about you.


How do I live radically for Jesus? Some thoughts that come to mind:

1. Hang around my unbelieving high school friends and share the gospel to them

2. Go to bible studies in duarte

3. share love to visitors at cfbc

4. be ready to go to i do not know where


Leave a Reply