Psalm 119:1-8
Blessed are those whose way are blameless
who walk in the Law of the Lord
Blessed are those who keep his testimonies
who seek Him with their whole heart
who also do no wrong
but walk in his ways
You have commanded your precepts to be kept diligently
O that my ways may be steadfast in keeping your statues
then I shall not be put to shame
having my eyes fixed on all your commandments
I will praise you with an upright heart
when I learn your righteous rules
I will keep your statues
do not utterly forsake me!

Spring Break Goals

  1. Memorize Psalm 119 (tue 9-16, Wed 17-24, thur 25-32, fri 33-40, sat 41-48, sun 49-56)
  2. Rest one day
  3. Finish Calvin and Luther Mon
  4. Turning Points Chap 10 Mon, Chap 11 Tue, Chap 12 Wed, Chap 13 Thur
  5. Develop Primary Church Curriculum
  6. Work on Epistemology Paper


Leave a Reply